IF YOU ARE A FAMILY MEMBER OR A SOLDIER OR VETERAN WHO NEEDS OUR ASSISTANCE, SEE BELOW:
(NOTE: We are not mental healthcare professionals, however, we all have combat experience and a thorough understanding of the rigors of active duty. It is our goal to help fellow soldiers in any way possible. Please utilize the resources provided under the FIND HELP tab to speak with professionals.)
Please email this information about the soldier in need to Brian Kinsella, Nick Black or Adam Buchanan (email addresses below).
If this is a referral, please provide your name and relationship to the individual contemplating suicide, as well as the information below ABOUT the individual.
Name, Rank (if Active Duty)
Where Do You Live/Where Are You Stationed
Branch of Service
Years of Service
Duty Status: Active/National Guard/Reserve/Veteran
Number of Deployments and Location of each
Have you ever sought, or are you currently seeking, help from a mental health professional?
- Are you having suicidal thoughts?
- Are they related to current stressors going on in your life, or have you had such thoughts before? Explain.
- Do you have a plan of action to commit suicide? Explain.
- Do you have access to any of the components of your plan (ie- guns, pills, etc…)?
- Have you had a previous attempt at suicide? Explain.
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
- Any other information you deem relevant
Brian Kinsella Jr.
Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder and Chief Operations Officer
Director of Outreach
Chief Marketing Officer
For PR or media interview inquiries, please email Meghan Chisholm